FISHING & PRICING INFO
SPORTFISHING CHARTERS FOR CONNECTICUT, RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK & MASSACHUSETTS ANGLERS
THE OSPREY departs Groton, CT daily from 53 Thames St. Marina (Groton Oil & Marina). Pricing Information, Fishing Trip Information & Fishing Season Information can be found below. We have also included some Additional Helpful Information to help ensure that you get the most out of your trip.
Osprey Fishing Charters is family owned and has been entertaining fishermen and wranglin' fish from Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York & Massachusetts for over 50 years.
Call Capt. Jay directly to book your charter:
Conditions at sea are subject to change.
Call for the most up to date info!
THE OSPREY CAN ACCOMMODATE 6 PASSENGERS
HOWEVER, MULTIPLE BOAT TRIPS CAN BE ARRANGED FOR LARGER GROUPS.
Please note that "DURATION" below is the dock-to-dock duration of your charter fishing trip.
Prices are listed per trip, not per person and a 20% gratuity for your First Mate is customary, thank you.
Here's some additional information which you might find useful with regard to your charter fishing trip with Osprey Sportfishing.
• Tip (15-20% Customary) not included in rates
• All tackle furnished (does not include loss of rod and reel)
• AM trips leave the dock at 4:30
• PM trips leave the dock at 12:00
• Half day trips (5 hours, dock-to-dock)
• Full day trips (7 hours, dock-to-dock)
• Sunset Special (3 hours, dock-to-dock)
• 50% Deposit required on all trips
• Multiple boat trips available for groups larger than 6
• Check payments, please send to mailing address: 15 Whitney Lane, East Lyme, CT 06333 * Include the date of your trip on the check *
Boat shoes, sneakers, or soft sole shoes are a MUST. To make your trip more pleasurable, bring along sunglasses, suntan lotion, a hat, a camera, and adequate clothing so you can stay dry and warm. This all makes for a better trip.
When traveling in more than one car, please take the time to check with each other before you leave your home. This is especially important on AM trips. Failure to spend a few minutes here has caused most of our late sailings. Allow plenty of time for driving so you will not have to SPEED.
If anyone in your group is prone to motion sickness, make sure they take medication BEFORE boarding. Common sense will prevent illness and allow you to enjoy your trip.
Watch a video of Osprey Fishing Charters:
Send us your questions or get started booking your Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York or Massachusetts Charter trip! Phone calls are preferred call Capt. Jay directly at (860) 227-6922.